In the previous blog in this series, I introduced how anger relates to Complex Post Traumatic Stress disorder (CPTSD). I introduced what it is and introduced four
. . . .
Therapy in Sutton Coldfield and Nottingham, West Midlands
Specialising in helping you to deal with issues from your past that could be affecting the quality of your life today
Are you looking for Therapy?
Fresh Springs Therapy provides therapy and counselling in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands and Barton Green near Clifton, Nottingham. I also provide online therapy using Skype which may be more convenient for you.
Therapy sessions can be done as an individual, a couple, a family or a group.
With me you will have the opportunity to share what concerns you. I don’t promise a quick fix but what I can guarantee you is that you will be listened to in a way that will help you to understand yourself and your situation better.
You do not have to be having a crisis to benefit from psychotherapy. Anyone who wants to understand themselves more will find value in attending sessions with me.
- I have over ten years experience in Counselling and Therapy
- I offer both long term and short term support
- I provide in-depth therapy looking at your beliefs, behaviours, lifestyle that could be contributing to how you are feeling now. Read more about how I work here
- I am insured to practice privately
- I am registered with the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- In addition to my experience, I am dedicated to both my own personal and professional development. You can get to know a bit about me here.
- I take your confidentiality and safety seriously. Read more about my privacy notice
- You will be respected regardless of your gender, sexual orientation, race, physical ability etc.
- The counselling suite is based in Sutton Coldfield town centre which has parking both free and paid. It is easily accessible by Wylde Green, Four Oaks, Great Barr, Mere Green, Shenstone, Lichfield.
- I am also based in the South region of Nottingham in Barton Green near Clifton which is easily accessible to Ruddington, West Bridgeford, Mappeley and Leicester.
In most circumstances, I can offer you your first session within two weeks.
I also offer free 15-minute, telephone consultation to help you understand how I work and how I can help you. You can contact me by telephone on 07748 297480 or by messaging me by filling in this online form.
When you leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I work with your root issues that could be affecting the quality of your life today. This could show itself in the form of any of the following
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Alcohol problems
- Anger management
- Drug addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Gambling Problems
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Isolation and loneliness
- Lack of direction
- Low self esteem
- Other Addiction
- Panic attacks
- Relationships issues
- Weight issues
- Work related stress
Read my latest blogs
I am doing a two-part series on CPTSD and anger. In the first part, I will briefly introduce what CPTSD is, looking at how anger shows itself with
21 Self-Care Gifts For yourself or for someone who needs to start treating themselves Christmas is a time of giving so why not use this as an opportunity