Employee Counselling and Wellbeing Services
- Can you relate to this?
- Do you, as a small business, have problems with your staff taking time off work with Stress, Anxiety and Depression?
- Maybe they have been through a bereavement, a difficult break up, financial loss and it is affecting their work etc.
- Maybe they seem to lack motivation to do their job to your requirement
- Or you suspect that they are misusing substances or gambling
Fresh Springs offer a bespoke, confidential counselling (EAP) service for your employees, providing emotional support as well as practical help and information on a wide range of issues. We provide a personal service designed for your company’s individual needs. A pay-as-you-go model – no long-term contracts – perfect for SMEs. A fully qualified, well experienced counselling ready when you need it.
All of it is a tax deductible expense
This will in turn provide your staff:
Improved self-esteem and self-confidence leading to better personal and professional relationships;
Increased ability to understand their feelings and how to express them appropriately;
Greater awareness of how to address stress, both within the individual and within the people they work with;
More power to manage situations at work and home;
Skills to help with relaxation and stress management.
Services I can offer you
- Employee Counselling
- Drop In Well-being support
- Telephone or Skype emotional support
The counselling offered is short term (up to 7 sessions) and costs just £45 per session for a single individual and £60 for couples. 5% discount available for block bookings of 7 sessions when paid in advance. All my sessions are for one full hour.
- The therapy can be carried out in rooms which are safe and confidential
- I can also provide support online using Skype, which you may be more convenient for you
- I can support your employee with a wide variety of issues
- You won’t have to wait on a long waiting list that you often find with the NHS or Counselling Charities.
- I can invoice you monthly or for the total of the sessions
Drop In Well-being Support
I provide back-to-back wellbeing sessions for your employees throughout the day or half a day on your premises… It could be seen as staff MOT session. These are ½ slots pre-booked where your staff would have the opportunity discuss their concerns.
There I could answer any questions relating to emotional health, addictions, emotional eating, weight loss:
- I will support them in putting any healthy lifestyle changes into practice.
- Encourage staff to take the steps necessary to take care of themselves, then hopefully preventing any time of work.
- provide brief support, signposting or even referrals for further 1 to 1 support with me if required
- Provide relevant information and handouts that your staff will find beneficial
- This could be half a day or a full-day, as a one off or on a regular basis
- I would be able to Identify and be proactive with early signs of stress in your staff;
- Help employees recognise mental health issues and then provide them with coping strategies;
- Increase motivation for developing healthy behaviours (supporting weight-loss is a good example);
- Help employees develop emotional resilience;
Telephone or online emotional support
You may have an employee that needs time to talk through pressing issues just as a one off
Costing also £45 for a full hour or £25 for ½ hour
Also, payable monthly when invoiced
I can provide workshops on a variety of subjects including stress management, mental health awareness, self-awareness, manage your well-being
For more information or to discuss your particular requirement call or text Fresh Springs Therapy today on 07748237480 or email Dawn Croydon-Fowler directly on email@example.com