I understand that there can be times when your employees or your managers need extra support. When it comes to balance the pressures of work and home, it can be stressful.
Many companies enlist the services Employee Assistance Programmes such as BUPA, AXA but they can charge anything up to £75 per hour.
Why provide counselling for your staff?
- According to Health and Safety Executive Management Standards, UK Law requires that employers have a ‘duty of care’ to protect the health, safety and welfare of all employees while at work. Those hazards include work related stress.
- Can give your employees a way to cope with personal issues that can have a negative impact on their job
- You can offer your employees up to 8 counselling sessions per anum which would be free to them and a tax-deductible expense for you.
- It can reduce absenteeism, turnover, grievances, medical disability and workman’s compensation claims, etc.
- You will have a happier, more productive workplace
At Fresh Springs, we have available an Employee Assistant Programme, especially for small businesses. The benefits are:
- The therapy is carried out in rooms which are safe and confidential
- I have professional indemnity insurance
- I am an associate of the Reach Approach and I belong to a network of counsellors, therapist, nutritionist, hypnotherapists etc that are based throughout Birmingham and the UK.
- I engage in continuous personal development to keep abreast of latest developments in the Health and Well-being field.
- I am registered with British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy who provides guidelines on how we Counsel safely
- I have run my own business as a counsellor and previous businesses. I also have a degree in Business Studies, so I understand the needs of a small business
- I can support your employee with a wide variety of issues including addictions providing relapse prevention support
- I don’t have a long waiting list that you often find with the NHS or Counselling Charities.
- I can invoice you monthly or for the total of the sessions
The therapy offered is short term and costs just £40 per session for a single individual and £60 for couples. 5% discount available for block bookings of 6, 7 or 8 sessions paid in advance. All my sessions are for one full hour.
All this is tax deductible, so it won’t cost you a penny. It includes support for:
Problems at work
The emotional effects of Debt problems
Alcohol, gambling and drug dependency
Harassment and Bullying
Personal Relationship Difficulties etc
A contract is not required to arrange our counselling services, I simply ask you to complete my contact form.